Kelly's Flights are Scheduled!

We finalized Kelly's flights on Friday.  She is returning to Ukraine with Pam Romano on Saturday, October 1.  For those that know us well, yes, that is also our wedding anniversary!  Our gift to each other this year is a another daughter!

Kelly will hopefully be back with Maria on Saturday, October 8 if all goes well.  She will have a busy schedule over there getting everything finalized.  My parents are coming in to help me that week with the kids...we are blessed with a gracious family!

Though I do not want to be away from Kelly for a week, I am very anxious to have Maria home.  It is tough not being able to communicate with her right now.  Though I know she is being taken care of, she is our daughter and should be with us!  I guess this is where the patience lesson comes into play.

We are so thankful for the many people who we have told us this week that they have been praying for us.  It has been encouraging and has helped get us through!

God continues to amaze us and we are thankful to Him for showing up the way He does! 

1 comments:

Susan September 26, 2011 at 7:19 PM  

How about this.....Maria and Kelly are coming home on MY anniversary! :)
I am SO excited for you guys! :)

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

Our Adoption Story
View my complete profile

Labels