Last Day in Kiev!!

I haven't posted anything on the second trip (mostly because Jamie is not with me this time).  We are flying home tomorrow and are so excited to get home.  We have our final appointment today at 2pm at the US Embassy to get Maria's Visa into the US.  We are staying in Kiev with a wonderful young woman who uses her apartment as a ministry to help people who are adopting in Ukraine.  She doesn't charge anything and is full of hospitality and grace!  We are so blessed to have met her!!!

We will post pictures and tell you about this trip after we get home!  Thanks for following along on this wonderful journey.  Maria is doing great and we are so blessed to have her in our family!!!

God is so good!!!

To my family at home....I love you Jamie, Jake, Mark, Nicholas and Brooke!!!!  xoxoxoxoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

Our Adoption Story
View my complete profile

Labels